02 May 2017

Stationery Love at Uni

At the moment, it's revision and exam term at university. But through all the boring notes and arduous past papers. I've been loving some stationery and thought I'd share it with you.
I feel like it is probably very weird to have a love for highlighters but oh well. I find that when I'm highlighting notes with the same colours, everything begins to blur into one and I may as well not have bothered highlighting my notes at all. But these Stabilo Highlighters are beautiful and the range of colours are so good at ensuring your notes don't all blend into each other.


Whilst revising, I've also realised that Post-it notes are great. If I've written or typed up notes and there's some information I would like to add, I just stick a Post-it note on it. It works really well for me. I stick them when I need to add definitions, diagrams, research papers to look at when looking at a certain module or when I need to remind myself of some information. I also stick them around my flat for reminders and use the little ones to mark pages in my textbooks. There are so many uses for them and I find I now use them all the time.


My favourite shop of the moment is Kikki.K. They sell the most stunning stationery and I highly recommend a browse some time. The 'Today' to-do list is a life saver for me. You can track how much water you drink, what is most urgent and it's a great way to see how productive you've been throughout the day. Meanwhile, the notebooks have been great as little 'Bibles' for notes for certain modules at university; they help me to compile concise notes that I can always turn to when working. Both of these have embossed gold on them and I can't handle how pretty they are. It just makes organisation and revision that little bit nicer.


So there are my must-haves for revision right now (aside from the textbooks, module handouts and all that jazz). I just find these little things make revision a bit more pleasant to do.

Hope your exams all go well if you have them!

Love,
Kay xo

P.S. You'll be seeing a lot more of me again soon x












4 comments:

  1. Om stationery's definitely something I love to get for my studies and work! They are so helpful and you can get so many pretty ones!

    http://tropicalcolours.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kikki.K is amazing! But shops like WHSmith or even Amazon do some pretty stuff too! Sorry for the late reply, so much study! xxx

      Delete
  2. I am exactly the same as you! I have a love for highlighters meaning i always have a rainbow coloured piece of revision work when I am done! I now must try Kikki.K though.

    https://itsybitsylittleblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure try Kikki.K! Since I discovered them I've also seen vloggers like Zoella loving them too! I also love the Stabilo fineliners, especially the highlighter shades for underlining! Sorry for the late reply, I have been doing so much study! xxx

      Delete