11 January 2017

My Everyday Makeup

Most days, I don't wear makeup because I am a big believer in finding comfort in your own skin and it also is not good for your skin everyday. However, on a standard day when I do wear makeup, this is what I choose.
To prime my skin before I apply any makeup and after my skincare, I apply Benefit's Ooh La Lift and the Benefit Porefessional.
Following this, I apply the Bobbi Brown corrector and Maybelline Dream Lumi onto my undereyes.
I recently read a blogpost on sophschoices' blog about how she had given up concealer and I have followed suit. I no longer put concealer on my spots and blemishes unless I am on a special night out. I highly recommend you read her blogpost if you're interested.
So next up is base: for this I use Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum (a light coverage foundation) and the Bourjois Healthy Balance powder.
Once my base is applied, my face can look a little flat, so then I add some dimension to my face. I use the Hoola Bronzer from Benefit on my cheekbones and the places the sun usually hits. I then blend their Benetint on the apples of my cheeks.
After this, I blend the shade Vanilla (top left with a hefty dent) from Soap and Glory's Lid Stuff quad all over my eyelid and following blending either the shade Mudhoney (bottom left), Pink T (top right), or the Hoola Bronzer previously mentioned into my crease.
I'm all about the natural brows, so I don't fill my in, instead I use Benefit's Ready, Steady, Brow. For my lashes, I use the well-renowned Maybelline Lash Sensational.
So that's my daily makeup. Sometimes I'll add some highlighter - typically a benefit one because they're my favourites - to the tops of my cheeks and on my brow bone. I'll usually put Benetint on my lips but often just a bit of lipbalm.

Hope this gave you some inspiration!
Love,
Kay xo







1 comment:

  1. Kay what age are u because u sound lovely xx

    ReplyDelete